- Heating on consumption: 1.19 €/l of GPL used (the cost of gas could change during the year due to the flexibility of prices).
- Air conditioning: 50.00 € per week or 10.00 € per day for stays under a week.
- Welcome Pack (primary food and products): € 50.00 for two persons, € 75.00 for four persons, € 150.00 for the whole villa.
- Midweek or daily housekeeping: € 35.00 for apartment “La Loggia”, € 45.00 for any other apartment.
- Midweek or daily linen change: bedlinen and towels € 20.00 per person, towels only € 12.00 per person.
- Tableware washing up: € 15.00.
- Use of the new “Cambusa” common room: price to be agreed upon reservation with the owner.
- Washing machine: € 5.00 per wash (including laundry soap).
- Baby-cradle (to be reserved in advance): € 50.00 per stay.
- Pets: € 50.00 per stay.
The apartment rentals are from Saturday to Saturday. During medium/low season it is possible to make reservations for weekly stays starting on different arrival days.
The stay will be confirmed upon reception of a deposit equal to 40% of the total amount, which shall be paid either by credit card, bank transfer, postal order or PayPal.
The balance will be paid upon arrival on the premises. The terms of payment shall be agreed upon reservation with the owner.
Upon arrival you will be asked to provide a credit card as guarantee of the stay as well as a security deposit of € 250.00 per apartment.
Tourist tax (introduced by the local authority of the Comune di Cortona on 15th April 2012): 2 € per person per night, up to 4 consecutive nights maximum. Children under 12 are exempted.
Please pay attention, there is a mandatory fee for the final cleaning of the apartments, not included in the prices shown. The final cleaning costs are from 50.00 euros for La Loggia and 65.00 euros for Il Monte and La Valle, the costs depending on the period and the season.
In case of cancellation of the reservation, the following penalties will be applied:
COVID CAUSE (medical certificate of contagion to be shown, official lock-down or travel ban to Italy):
- For the months of April, May, June and October, no later than 15 days before arrival, in case of cancellation due to Covid-19: extension of the duration of the deposit paid to be used for a future booking until December 2023.
- For the months of July, August and September, no later than 30 days before arrival, in case of cancellation due to Covid-19: extension of the duration of the deposit paid to be used for a future booking until December 2023.
Check-in on Saturdays from 3 PM to 7 PM. On any other day the check-in time must be agreed upon with the owner.
Check-out within 9.30 AM.
Guests are kindly asked to give a mobile phone number upon reservation so that the country house staff can be provided with information about the arrival time, in case of delays or arrivals in advance.
For communications about arrivals and departures, please call us by phone at +39 3315045913
Unregistered people are not allowed to stay overnight.
Small pets are allowed upon request and with surcharge.
The personal data forms must be filled in by guests immediately on arrival and handed in to the owner, who will forward them to the police or to the other security authorities (as required by Italian law).
In order to be provided with a personal access password to use the free Wi-Fi connection, users shall register their personal data and fill in a form about the protection of personal data.
The swimming pool is open from April to October (the opening and closing dates will be decided according to weather conditions) and can be only used from 8 AM to 8 PM.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their parents and/or by an adult over 18 and supervised at all times.
Guests are kindly requested to leave the apartment as it was on arrival and to make known possible damages to objects or furniture. The deposit paid on arrival will be refunded on departure, after inspection of the apartment.
Do you need further information before booking your stay?
Contact us or fill in the form..